Secret Pocket

Thursday, February 02, 2006

cookie cutters

I am purging my cookie cutters. Here is what I have if anyone wants them...
1 large moose
1 large reindeer (bigger than the moose)
1 blue bird
1 cardinal
1 unicorn
1 nice sized candy cane
1 mini candy cane
1 mini angel
1 mini snowman
1 mini bear
1 mini gingerbread boy/1 mini gbread girl
1 interesting pumpkin
1 duck or it could be a goose
1 ghost
1 penguin
1 snowman
1 pig
1 man/maybe a different version of a gbread boy
1 spade - upsidedown it looks like a heart with a stem - you could punch a hole in the stem and make heart cookies to hang

3 Comments:

Blogger A. Harmon said...

Mom, I am interested in the gingerbread girl and boy. How big are they?

8:31 AM  
Blogger The Ballentines said...

Mom-

I will take everything if no one else shows any interest. I already have a ginger boy and girl so Anna can have those without a fight from me.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Martha O. said...

I don't think I want any unless your giving away any of your round ones with the wavy edges. Since you didn't put those on your list I will just assume that you're not giving any away and I will eventually (and painfully) come to the realization that beggars can't be choosers.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home